Weird glitch with earnings analytics graph?

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
EDIT: google support confirmed it is a glitch, they aren't sure whats causing it, but they are looking into it and it has no effect on earnings.

I don't check my stats that often, but i just noticed i keep getting these random 2 day sections where earnings are 0 and then the rest of the graph continues as normal. it seem to be perfectly regularly patterned too. is this normal? I'm pretty confused.
Capture1.PNG

and here is the views for the same section just to show what it should look like:
Capture2.PNG

any suggestions as to what this is? or how I can investigate further?

Last edited:
Reactions: Crown

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
and here is the views for the same section just to show what it should look like:
any suggestions as to what this is? or how I can investigate further?
Check if you have the same correlation of missing earnings in your AdSense account report or try with different periods, from the new creator studio and any other means of reporting you can find. If you don't have anything missing in AdSense there is nothing much to worry about, but you still can try to reach YouTube partner support and explain to them your worries.

Reactions: Lightsen

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Check if you have the same correlation of missing earnings in your AdSense account report or try with different periods, from the new creator studio and any other means of reporting you can find. If you don't have anything missing in AdSense there is nothing much to worry about, but you still can try to reach YouTube partner support and explain to them your worries.
just checked adsense and yes i did get earnings on those days, so its a weird glitch, im on chat help with youtube atm, so at least they might be able to log the visual glitch

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Yeah I've got the same glitch. I only see it when I put earnings to "last 30 days" - The first 2 days are at 0 - but I don't have any 0 days. ^^

Reactions: Lightsen