Commentary Weekly or Monthly Podcast/Interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoccerBrosTv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, since I haven't seen many people doing Podcast or interview for small youtube... If someone who's down to join weekly or monthly podcast about YouTube gaming, vlogs, news, etc., etc. That'd be awesome! We can also talk about your channel and what's coming up.

Musixiem

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey Soccer, I'd be down! You can contact me through these ways. (Since you need a certain amount of posts to PM)

Discord: Musixiem#5447
E-mail: musixiem@gmail.com

Banter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd like to join if there is still place left.
Discord: werwyan#0517

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, since I haven't seen many people doing Podcast or interview for small youtube... If someone who's down to join weekly or monthly podcast about YouTube gaming, vlogs, news, etc., etc. That'd be awesome! We can also talk about your channel and what's coming up.
I would love to be in your podcast my discord is Fichee_slays#9172, and my Skype is Slaysfichee. I would love to be apart of this. Thank you.

Bluelaade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd like to do one. I've always thought it'd be cool to be on a podcast and just chill out and talk for a bit. I did something similar with another friend awhile back where we talked about weather. Yeah, not the most interesting topic, but it was fun. We talked about our scariest weather moments. I'd be cool to do something like that with video games or something, I don't know. Hit me up on Twitter if you'd like to discuss it further. My Twitter handle is "@IamBluelade".

SoccerBrosTv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd like to do one. I've always thought it'd be cool to be on a podcast and just chill out and talk for a bit. I did something similar with another friend awhile back where we talked about weather. Yeah, not the most interesting topic, but it was fun. We talked about our scariest weather moments. I'd be cool to do something like that with video games or something, I don't know. Hit me up on Twitter if you'd like to discuss it further. My Twitter handle is "@IamBluelade".
Do you have Skype or a Discord?

Reactions: Bluelaade

Mcrocks9

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Depends on the subject but it sounds interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.