Commentary Weekly or Monthly Podcast/Interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoccerBrosTv

Hey, since I haven't seen many people doing Podcast or interview for small youtube... If someone who's down to join weekly or monthly podcast about YouTube gaming, vlogs, news, etc., etc. That'd be awesome! We can also talk about your channel and what's coming up.

Hey, since I haven't seen many people doing Podcast or interview for small youtube... If someone who's down to join weekly or monthly podcast about YouTube gaming, vlogs, news, etc., etc. That'd be awesome! We can also talk about your channel and what's coming up.
I would love to be in your podcast my discord is Fichee_slays#9172, and my Skype is Slaysfichee. I would love to be apart of this. Thank you.

I'd like to do one. I've always thought it'd be cool to be on a podcast and just chill out and talk for a bit. I did something similar with another friend awhile back where we talked about weather. Yeah, not the most interesting topic, but it was fun. We talked about our scariest weather moments. I'd be cool to do something like that with video games or something, I don't know. Hit me up on Twitter if you'd like to discuss it further. My Twitter handle is "@IamBluelade".

I'd like to do one. I've always thought it'd be cool to be on a podcast and just chill out and talk for a bit. I did something similar with another friend awhile back where we talked about weather. Yeah, not the most interesting topic, but it was fun. We talked about our scariest weather moments. I'd be cool to do something like that with video games or something, I don't know. Hit me up on Twitter if you'd like to discuss it further. My Twitter handle is "@IamBluelade".
Do you have Skype or a Discord?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back