Gaming We'd love to work with you! :D

Hello Adam ''Gecklo'' Swartz !

Let me introduce myself! I am Roy, but somehow i ended up with going online by the name ''JesusHentaiChrist''

I've started recently with making content for my YouTube channel, and i'm uploading on daily basis. (except in the weekend). It's now a week since I've started and i'm still uploading everyday.
Mainly (now) i'm working together with a friend Cameron. Playing Garry's mod horror maps , prop hunt , and soon also games like GTA (Cameron's custom pc is still being build)

What is our vision on making video's.
I didn't start making video's because the gain fame or something. The most important part for me is editing. That's a passion for me. And it's something you probably see back in my video's. I work around 8 to 9 hours on a video trying to perfect it (Of course this is including rendering , uploading , making the thumbnail) I'm not the kind of person that just upload's raw game play.

What is our vision on collab / gaming together
Ofcourse i will be recording / making our video if we collab. But we are looking for people to play game's like Garry's mod / Bloody trapland / GTA V.

If you are interessted, or if you want to see some footage before contacting , you can press the small button that will direct you to my yt channel

~Roy

Checked out your most recent Video and I must say you seem very charismatic, your commentary flows so naturally in my opinion.

Your most recent video seems to be in a different style than that of the content I do but I'd love to collaborate with you at some point, I mostly play Overwatch and The Division but I have a large collection of PC Games such as Gmod, Bloody Trapland and such.

My Skype is live:merbels, I also have a Discord account but I currently don't have it installed as no one I really talk to uses it.
(P.s. anyone who's interested in collabing may add me, just put your Forum name :p)

Hey man I could definitely be interested, the only problem is I'm from New Zealand so it could cause issues with recording :( but if your interested you could check out my channel to see if I could possibly be a fit, it also has links to my social media pages and steam account for easy contact. If being in New Zealand is to much of a hassle then no worry's :)

Hey man would love to work with you :D atm a small channel and I have both skype and steam and play on both PC and PS4, just my content atm isn't the greatest due to working so many hours xD but willing to give it my all especially all for fun!

Hello there! I am DaffyDethklok and would be interested in working with you. The problem is that I am relatively new and I'm 15 years old, but would be happy to join you. I play many PC games and always like finding new ways to do crazy things online (ex. Personal modded minecraft servers and online n64 emulation).
My Steam is DaffyDethklok
My Skype is DaffyDethklok (or daffydethklok1)
My discord is DaffyDethklok (I liked keeping it straightforward)

Back