Weave / Shopweave?

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So I got a suspicious email (which I usually ignore) from someone from Weave, or ShopWeave (.com)
the email said something along the lines of
'Use our links as affiliate links and earn money!!'
Have you ever had an email from these guys?
Have you head of this? do you use it?

I'm not comfortable using it, even if it is real, I don't feel comfortable trying to push products on my viewers, especially since I don't know what I'd be trying to sell!
I've used affiliate links before, but only when they benefit the people that watch the videos I do (like getting a % off their purchase or something similar) on products I ACTUALLY LIKE... and only a handful of times..

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the monetization forum. :)

I've never heard of them but since I don't like receiving spam emails, I'd probably just delete it and not bother. :)

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just looked them up for you! From what I understand you can search on their site for products that fit your channel image ( like makeup products for a beauty channel) and it comes up whatever they have and you use the shopweave link to get a % of their purchase of the product. In have seen people use their links, but i am not sure if its a scam or not. They say they work with brands like ulta though, so you know.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I just looked them up for you! From what I understand you can search on their site for products that fit your channel image ( like makeup products for a beauty channel) and it comes up whatever they have and you use the shopweave link to get a % of their purchase of the product. In have seen people use their links, but i am not sure if its a scam or not. They say they work with brands like ulta though, so you know.
Ah thank you! I appreciate the effort you put in for me haha
I don't know if its legit, but I don't feel comfortable using it either way, it feels dishonest to my viewers, since I'm like a baby channel :(

Moved to the monetization forum. :)

I've never heard of them but since I don't like receiving spam emails, I'd probably just delete it and not bother. :)
Oops! Sorry about that, Thanks!

Reactions: Crown
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I received an email from them yesterday. I never heard of them before and I have t responded back. I have a small channel and I was kind of surprised when I seen the email. I'm still kind of skeptical. I couldn't find any reviews on this company either.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I received an email from them yesterday. I never heard of them before and I have t responded back. I have a small channel and I was kind of surprised when I seen the email. I'm still kind of skeptical. I couldn't find any reviews on this company either.
I emailed them back saying that I didn't really think it was for me as I has such a small channel and not too much of a following,
I got an email back from them later saying that they saw this thread and wanted to explain further... Which honestly, I don't find very comforting....
So if Weave is reading this, I'm sure you're great, I'm just not interested!!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I emailed them back saying that I didn't really think it was for me as I has such a small channel and not too much of a following,
I got an email back from them later saying that they saw this thread and wanted to explain further... Which honestly, I don't find very comforting....
So if Weave is reading this, I'm sure you're great, I'm just not interested!!
Oh wow. lol. Yea I'm not interested either. I have less than 300 subbies and this wouldn't benefit me at all. And I couldn't find anything on them at all EXCEPT this thread. :unsure:

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much about that. They probably look at yttalk to find prospective customers, so it's not surprising that they also look to see if anybody is talking about them.[DOUBLEPOST=1497075799,1497075742][/DOUBLEPOST]