Music We Need YOUR Vocal Cords! (Not as creepy as it sounds)

dastmo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
EDIT: For the time being no other applications are being accepted. Thank you all for the interest you showed in this!

Hello, YouTubers!

dastmo here, with sort of a PSA. Or a job ad, but not entirely. Or... whatever. Just read it all and you'll get what I mean.

Anywho, I'm here as a part of a YouTube group, called OverkillGaming. We're a small bunch of gamers that dream big and shoot straight for the stars. As part of our journey to another galaxy, we're working on a musical project. A small one, yes, but as with every music project, we need a singer. The lyrics and the video are all ready, all we need is one awesome guy or gal, who can sing the song itself.

How can you apply? That's simple. You can do it in one of three ways.
1. Reply to this thread with an audio sample of your work (be it on YouTube, soundcloud or anywhere else, really).
2. Send me a personal message with an audio sample.
3. Or shoot us an e-mail at okggames@gmail.com with your audio sample as a hyperlink or attached file. The title of the e-mail must be "Singer Application"

While people without audio samples may be considered, they will have to provide us with a Skype username, so we can contact them for sort of an "auditioning" call. Also, people, who have provided audio samples will have priority over those that didn't, for obvious reasons.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, at our e-mail or as a PM, directly to myself.

I look forward to hearing from all of the enthusiasts that want to be part of a cool musical project!

dastmo, out.

Last edited: