Music We Need Your Music Video for Teenage Audience

getyoface

Get Yo Face Productions
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Benjamin Morgan and I am currently working with Aurora Media Group, who is currently working on a show for young teenagers in the South Mississippi area. The show debuts this Sunday on Ch. 22, WHLT-CBS, which is a local channel here.

We need music videos to present at the end of each of our episodes. If you are a teenager or young adult and you want us to showcase your music video on our show, please comment here or private message me with your name, age, and URL for the video. This is your chance to get your name out there.

Please keep in mind, we cannot use every music video submitted, but if the video is well edited and presented, we would really be interested in it for the show.

Jemile Al-Darraji

Jemile aka The Baghdad Bad Boy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello everyone! My name is Benjamin Morgan and I am currently working with Aurora Media Group, who is currently working on a show for young teenagers in the South Mississippi area. The show debuts this Sunday on Ch. 22, WHLT-CBS, which is a local channel here.

We need music videos to present at the end of each of our episodes. If you are a teenager or young adult and you want us to showcase your music video on our show, please comment here or private message me with your name, age, and URL for the video. This is your chance to get your name out there.

Please keep in mind, we cannot use every music video submitted, but if the video is well edited and presented, we would really be interested in it for the show.
Please can u give more warning next or a web address to watch so i can submit in time next time please ....as i would be interested

getyoface

Get Yo Face Productions
Reaction score
The show has not yet been shown and its an ongoing, 13-episode show, so we are still taking requests. What's the video link so I can look at it?

Jemile Al-Darraji

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The show has not yet been shown and its an ongoing, 13-episode show, so we are still taking requests. What's the video link so I can look at it?
It is not yet up but is being completed hopefuly this week ......i will email you and reply to this thread when it's up is that ok ???

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
are you still taking requests? you can use my music either "phase" or "machine" (i can't post a link but you will find it on my channel)

Reactions: Jemile Al-Darraji
Reaction score
Look under my channelname CamillaBeckMusic, I have two covers uploaded. BEFORE using, please let me know in PM on youtube, what exactly is happening with the video on your show :) Sounds good!

Reactions: Jemile Al-Darraji

VesuviusStudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director

sadly i dont have one... how long will these episodes be going on? i can make one next week

Jemile Al-Darraji

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Look under my channelname CamillaBeckMusic, I have two covers uploaded. BEFORE using, please let me know in PM on youtube, what exactly is happening with the video on your show :) Sounds good!

nice singing Camilla ....u keep at it m8 .......i liked that little video on your channel ..love J