Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyPandasGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
and guys if wanted
Its for our series called the mist we really only need voice actors not extras if you want to know a bit about the series its on my channel. You can add me on skype if you want to be a voice actor but first you have to apply here and leave your skype name here so i know who is who!

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I am a male voice actor.. Ify ou have some lines you want me to try for you send them and I can record them and then you can let me know if it is what you are looking for.

Shlawoo

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would do it :) We are two so if you need two girl, we are here! And if you need only one, same here! :)

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
and guys if wanted
Its for our series called the mist we really only need voice actors not extras if you want to know a bit about the series its on my channel. You can add me on skype if you want to be a voice actor but first you have to apply here and leave your skype name here so i know who is who!
I'll do it if you want, I'll message you my skype if you'd like me to do it for you :3

SexyPandasGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll do it if you want, I'll message you my skype if you'd like me to do it for you :3
that would be cool my Skype name is my YouTube name :p[DOUBLEPOST=1381163516,1381163496][/DOUBLEPOST]
that would be cool my Skype name is my YouTube name :p[DOUBLEPOST=1381163656][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am a male voice actor.. Ify ou have some lines you want me to try for you send them and I can record them and then you can let me know if it is what you are looking for.
Okay my Skype name is my YouTube name it might take a bit because this weekend we are getting the forage done for part 3 and scripts being written this week

WideEyedTea

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm totally up for voice acting, never tried it out before though! Not sure about the quality of my headset but we could always do a skype call and see what you think?

AshZelda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi! I'm interested in this, but the link to your youtube channel does not work. Let me know if you're still looking for people?

Status
Not open for further replies.