• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

We just achieved 100 subbies!

Larya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Guys this is huge for us! Probably we should have waited to perhaps grow bigger and then post here but
we are truly happy and truly appreciate that people actually subscribed and watch some of our video, it's really hard to realize and perhaps a little intimidating. :D I am shy but I know youtube always helped and perhaps that's why it means so much.

I don't know, I really felt like writing here to share with you!!

TimberwolfMKIII

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome! Congrats on the awesome achievement! Keep on pushing and you will do great!

Reactions: Larya

Jacquesvh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's awesome! Congratulations. We are still working towards that, but hopefully soon. Did it happen pretty quick?

Larya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome! Congrats on the awesome achievement! Keep on pushing and you will do great!
Thank you so much!

That's awesome! Congratulations. We are still working towards that, but hopefully soon. Did it happen pretty quick?
Thank you! I'm sure you guys will get there in no time!
I can't really tell..I can say it took a while but only because we weren't very consistent. We created the channel more than a year ago but didn't post much and then we took a huge break. We recently started again and since then we've been gaining subbies quite fast. Good luck!

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's great congratulations on 100 subscribers! I use to be shy because I was bullied when I was in school, YouTube helped me a lot with not being so shy.

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's great and wait for what ? 100 subs is huge Im gonna post once i reach it too its an amazing milestone

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! That's excellent!

Larya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations, darling!
Thank you very much! ^^
That's great congratulations on 100 subscribers! I use to be shy because I was bullied when I was in school, YouTube helped me a lot with not being so shy.
It's always great to see how youtube helps people, it is the same for me! I don't come from a school where bullying is a thing though so I never was, but I'm still a really shy person and have a problem with self confidence so perhaps that's why reaching this mileston means so much to me and of course my partner. I wish you all the good luck with your channel and stay strong!!
That's great and wait for what ? 100 subs is huge Im gonna post once i reach it too its an amazing milestone
You're so right! I just checked your channel and saw you are 100+ now so congrats!!!!
Congratulations! That's excellent!
Yes!! Thank you!

Reactions: Daisyah