Comedy We have an idea for a collab...

TheHoneyJars

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, we have an idea for a collab with another channel that involves singing common lyrics incorrectly. The (still in progress) thought would be to each film 5 short skits where someone sings the lyrics wrong (each in a different setting) and gets mildly berated/corrected. For example, caught singing the wrong lyrics while making breakfast (or whatever). Then, we each trade two skits to the other channel. So now, our video will have three of us and two of you, and your video will have three of you and two of us. We can then shout out the other person who participated and encourage our viewers to go check out the other video on the other channel, etc.

What do you think? Anyone interested?

jibjabby

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you give me a shoutout. I can send you an audio clip of a short script you send me.
Would be happy to collaborate with such a happy couple :D
My normal voice is here on my most recent video but can change to do higher or lower or whatever yall want

BernieTheTree

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Sorry im not very musical.... Last time I tried to clap I nearly snapped a branch....

I wish you all the best

Reactions: jibjabby

jibjabby

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sorry im not very musical.... Last time I tried to clap I nearly snapped a branch....

I wish you all the best
wow didnt expect some one like you to be on this forum congrats on your channel's success (kinda jealous)

BernieTheTree

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
wow didnt expect some one like you to be on this forum congrats on your channel's success (kinda jealous)
Someone like me? Are you tree-ist?!!?!

Just because im a tree doesnt mean I shouldnt use forums! :(

Reactions: jibjabby

BernieTheTree

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I meant a "larger" content creator
Aww thank you.... I dont think im large tho. I've been slowly growing over the last 3 years but any tips you can offer are warmly welcomed.

TheHoneyJars

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

I wish you all the best
Thanks, Bernie...we aren't very musical, either...that's part of the humor we're going for, but we totally understand. Let us know if you change your mind.

TheHoneyJars

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you give me a shoutout. I can send you an audio clip of a short script you send me.
Would be happy to collaborate with such a happy couple :D
My normal voice is here on my most recent video but can change to do higher or lower or whatever yall want
That's cool, jibjabby, but we're thinking more like a video skit instead of an audio clip.