• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

We finally passed 100 subs... and then some!!!

Lee Lifestyle Vlogs

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
My husband and I do lifestyle Vlogs (Brooklin and Joe Lee) and started our channel about 4 months ago when we got married. For us it was REALLY hard to get subs!! After about three months we only had about 65 subs. But about three weeks ago we started finally gaining some traction, and then have gained almost 200 subs since then!! We honestly started to think it just wouldn't happen, so glad that we are finally starting to grow!!

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well done, keep it up. :up:

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
My husband and I do lifestyle Vlogs (Brooklin and Joe Lee) and started our channel about 4 months ago when we got married. For us it was REALLY hard to get subs!! After about three months we only had about 65 subs. But about three weeks ago we started finally gaining some traction, and then have gained almost 200 subs since then!! We honestly started to think it just wouldn't happen, so glad that we are finally starting to grow!!
Congrats ...Keep it up. :winky: