Short Film We can all be a part of the apocalypse.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Last year SilasRowlandTv created a short film with the help of people all over the world. THE Z LINE was a zombie-post-apocalyptic short that followed a teenager who had waken to a quarantined town. The disease had taken his mother, and it threatened him. He struggled to fight whether or not he should try to cross the quarantine line, and eventually he has to make the decision that will bring life or death.

How were other YouTubers involved?
In the opening of the film, YouTubers/Vloggers are ranting about the quarantine of the town and the idea of the infection. Our news cast guy was also a collaborator and so was the Skype call that took place in the film. YouTubers sent in their videos, and joined a Facebook group so we could keep tight communication.

Time for another collab?
Yes. This time, I know what not to do and how to improve the value and quality of the film. This time, I'd like to have more say from the collaborators with the script and the way the film goes. The first go around, there was only little detail for the people who were becoming part of the film.

If you'd like to get together for a collab, hit me up via email: SilasRowlandTv@gmail.com

Check out some stills from THE Z LINE below and see the film on our channel by searching for SilasRowlandTv! watch?v=BgbGLPZte90