Ways to get a bit more attention on YouTube :D

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
HAI ALL :DDDDDDDDDDD
I have (for my amount of uploads) a pretty decent amount of subs but my views arent rlly comming :( I have twitter and that helps ;) I also message my subs XD But are there also any other ways i can get a bit more attention XD Im just curious in finding each different option to get attention and loveleh pples to watch my vids XD

sylus

I've Got It
Reaction score
You should get a lot of better content if you want to succeed on YouTube...

JustEpicShots

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im still beginner lol :D Im gonna upload much and much more of fun quality content XD ;) [DOUBLEPOST=1356707353,1356707182][/DOUBLEPOST]But does that actually help?:D
Every little thing counts

Reactions: Lawlz

Frassmiles

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You only uploaded two videos, so of course you wouldn't get much views ><

You must upload regularly and you'll get the views and subscribers come in if you worked hard at it :)

Best of luck to your channel.

UnitedF1HD

i <3 YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
to have more attention you need more video's. just having 2 wont help because the more vids you have you might get the odd person watching 1 and then looking on your channel to find all of your other vid they cant really enjoy 2.... just saying ;)

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Haha XD LOL!!!!!!! I know i dun have much vids XD But i just wanna catch up some knowledge for later XD But tnx anyways :D
You only uploaded two videos, so of course you wouldn't get much views ><

You must upload regularly and you'll get the views and subscribers come in if you worked hard at it :)

Best of luck to your channel.

epickoshon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
As almost everyone said, you must have more than two videos. It will help you to get more views. Also try posting on forums and social networks. It will help you for sure :)