Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

way to make small changes to individual keyframes on the audio in FCPX??

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by UhoohExtra, Feb 3, 2018.

1. UhoohExtra
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $29
    any one know a way to make small changes to individual keyframes on the audio in FCPX?? I have choice of either right clicking it and selcting delete from an option of x1 lol. Or i can manually drag it up or down.. however you only have to move it half a mm up or down and it changes by 10-20 dB.. no accuracy at all. really annoying. I can adjust position of keyframes horizontally but or or down is ham fisted.

I have tried maybe clicking on the said keyframe and them trying to navigate the mouse to the top right plane to enter the figures i want but as soon as you move the mouse it dissaociates from the node/keyframe you had pressed. Driving me crazy. You can't even zoom.. well you can bu tt he vertical scale is same no matter how much you zoom.