wats gona happen to yttalk if youtube closes

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
i was thinking about this recently, actually. i was remembering the old days when myspace was the thing. and now? its all about facebook, twitter, im sure im missing a few, cause im an old fart. who here remembers friendster? i do. supposedly justin timberlake bought myspace to revamp it and make it a super cool music website. hes either really taking his time with this or its uhh not really working. u know?
you would be surprised how many people still go on myspace

Ambry Zealot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I'd have to agree with Tulip. I think myspace is just for music now.

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
apparently it still is like 5th most visited by the month social website. I do believe people still go on it, but from other countries

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I doubt youtube is gonna go away anytime soon. Google bought youtube for 1.65 billion dollars. Just think of all of the footage, shows, ad revenue, servers and etc that would disappear.

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
is myspace worth being on, at this point in time, in your guys' opinions? i had closed my account a long time ago, just because it was seeming kinda dead and pointless for me because at that point, as i mentioned, everyone i knew was now on facebook and nothing was really happening in my personal social circle on myspace anymore. but i havent been on there in years, and since im doing the youtube videos now, would it be wise to put myself on myspace now? would it serve a purpose as far as promoting myself?

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
is myspace worth being on, at this point in time, in your guys' opinions? i had closed my account a long time ago, just because it was seeming kinda dead and pointless for me because at that point, as i mentioned, everyone i knew was now on facebook and nothing was really happening in my personal social circle on myspace anymore. but i havent been on there in years, and since im doing the youtube videos now, would it be wise to put myself on myspace now? would it serve a purpose as far as promoting myself?
why not see what countries it is hot in and if they are english speaking then give it a go :)

Reactions: retrotulip

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I doubt youtube is gonna go away anytime soon. Google bought youtube for 1.65 billion dollars. Just think of all of the footage, shows, ad revenue, servers and etc that would disappear.
i agree, i doubt it would actually happen, at least not any time soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1343345960][/DOUBLEPOST]
why not see what countries it is hot in and if they are english speaking then give it a go :)
sounds like a good idea, thanks.

Reactions: JostenVlogs