SHORT COMEDY FILMS - CHECK US OUT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
wat gona happen to yttalk if for some reason YouTube is closed

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
YouTube is one of the most famous website, why the hell would google close it inless google went bankrupt which I can not see happening as that company makes a turn over of billions ever year

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will keep the forums open and we can all discuss the good old days when YouTube was in its glory days and reminisce on the good times as we grow old, jokes aside though -

I doubt that will happen and if it does it will be way way off from now. In those circumstances I would most likely rebrand the site completely because surely if YouTube closes there would be a massive competitor left that everyone would continue using afterwards, that would be my only option too which is much better for everyone in such a circumstance.

f1pure

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
YouTube is one of the most famous website, why the hell would google close it inless google went bankrupt which I can not see happening as that company makes a turn over of billions ever year
just asking beacuse not everything lasts. when no one fort Mike Tyson could be knocked out and he was you always need a backup plan

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
just asking beacuse not everything lasts. when no one fort Mike Tyson could be knocked out and he was you always need a backup plan
if google decided to scrap youtube, some one would else would take over. Just like big brother with channel 4 and 5

f1pure

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I will keep the forums open and we can all discuss the good old days when YouTube was in its glory days and reminisce on the good times as we grow old, jokes aside though -

I doubt that will happen and if it does it will be way way off from now. In those circumstances I would most likely rebrand the site completely because surely if YouTube closes there would be a massive competitor left that everyone would continue using afterwards, that would be my only option too which is much better for everyone in such a circumstance.

yh talk about the good old days when we used to present for yttalk lol no but re-branding the site would be the best decision but i bet it would never have the same feeling again obviously

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would still feel similar for me but it would definitely take a lot of getting used to.

Ambry Zealot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Youtube won't close. It's the second most used search engine. First being google. So google owns 2 of the most used search engines haha

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
i was thinking about this recently, actually. i was remembering the old days when myspace was the thing. and now? its all about facebook, twitter, im sure im missing a few, cause im an old fart. who here remembers friendster? i do. supposedly justin timberlake bought myspace to revamp it and make it a super cool music website. hes either really taking his time with this or its uhh not really working. u know?