Watermark???

Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys,do you know how I get that watermark/kind of overlay of my channel logo to appear in my videos in the bottom right like some YouTubers have? Thank you

Inspired

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You need to have the logo saved as a png with a transparent background.
Then go to sony vegas(I assume you're using this) and drag your video down to the second or third row. Then place your pic in the row above it. Drag it out to match the length of your video so it will be there the entire length of the vid. Then there will be a bar at the top of the pic that controls the opacity. Take that down to whatever you want.

Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the input inspire will look into that. I'm not sure XXLRay, is that the one where it's at the bottom of the video and if you hover your mouse pointer over it, it comes up with a subscribe button? (e.g. In this video: Skyrim Remastered - Why Skyrim? This Is Why! - Camelworks) sorry I cant post the actual link.

Reactions: Xhyher Cypher

Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It is it! Thanks for the help guys!

Atomicred

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would use a watermark so if somebody uses your video in their video your watermark is in the bottom.

Monsoon

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are talking about the subscribe watermark button? I assume you are. It's in branding

Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are talking about the subscribe watermark button? I assume you are. It's in branding
Thats exactly what I'm talking about man, thank you!