Was This Video Suitable?

RichyChip

I've recently added the following video of me having a chat with Samuel about Kate Middleton. I thought it was quite funny, I obviously kept it light hearted and vague and (as seems to have happened) I thought it may get a few views due to the topic, giving my channel more exposure.

My question is two fold:

Someone posted a comment saying that it was not a suitable subject to be chatting to a 3 year old about. Now, had I gone along the lines of topless, boobs etc. or shown him the photos themselves, then I may agree with this, but I did not. I showed him a picture of her in her wedding dress, discussed who she was, then asked his view on a French Mag showing pictures of her with no clothes on (to ne honest, I don't think he had any idea what I was going on about!). What are your thoughts?

Secondly, when someone posts a negative comment on your video, what do you do? Respond as I have done, or just ignore it?

I don't see anything wrong with it, but your channel seems to be focused on your children, which is going to draw an audience that might find that particular series of questions off-putting.

Firstly nothing wrong with that video it's educating your boy and it will be a good skill in the future. Also, don't take negative comments to heart look into it and reflect on it and see if there's anything you can do to prevent on having a comment like that again and if not just ignore it

Back