WARNING: Channels Recently Terminated

Willabee

Let's be weird together!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer, Other
No. That's perfectly within the rules.

That's okay, the only problem is when YouTubers are requesting a certain number of likes ect before they will upload another video.
Gotcha! Thanks :D

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For my upload defaults, I have extra keywords as reminders. I also have CHECKTAGS in the description to make sure every time I upload that I double-check my keywords and delete any that don't apply to the video! I work very hard on my channel and I don't need some rogue person or organization taking cheap shots at me. I keep everything above board!

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How are they able to take the channels down exactly?
They find channels that violate YouTube's Terms Of Service or Community Standards and then flag the video and report the video/channel. The easiest violation that they can find is when people put tags in their description.

Descriptions should read like a normal sentence or paragraph. Tags belong in the tags section. If they find a description that looks like the following, they can flag the video for misleading text/tag spam.

League of Legends Fails, League of Legends tutorial, League of Legends playthrough, lets play League of Legends, how to play League of Legends, League of Legends compilation, League of Legends trailer, League of Legends patch

That is clearly tag spam and not a normal paragraph.

Reactions: Frogger77

Xenocorpse

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pardon my french, but this is b******t. We work hard, as creators, to create content. I've checked EVERY SINGLE VIDEO OF MINE THAT I HAVE EVER MADE FOR SPAM. IT TOOK ME HOURS AND HOURS, AND IF THEY FLAG MY VIDEO OR CHANNEL MAY GOD BRING MERCY UPON THEIR SOULS..

But seriously, this is, what someone above said, a helpful tool, but also a curse. What if someone hates you, looks up something, and flags the video just so you get removed? YouTube should double check things and issue a warning system. If the person doesn't remove it within a certain amount of time, or violates the terms on future videos, then they should be penalized. Not people who work years of their life just to get it ripped from their hands from an *******.

XiaoK

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
how come they can easily take down other people channels? who is behind that website? we Youtube users report thousand of times still aren't able to take down a single video.

Reactions: Harley Pring

MeLikeBigBoom

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
how come they can easily take down other people channels? who is behind that website? we Youtube users report thousand of times still aren't able to take down a single video.
From my understanding, Spam404 is a part of the "YouTube Trusted Flagger Program," where the videos that they flag are placed at a much higher moderation priority than flags that come from a regular user. You can check out the program by going here (remove spaces): h t t p s://support . google . com/youtube/answer/2803402?hl=en

Reactions: markkaz

XiaoK

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
From my understanding, Spam404 is a part of the "YouTube Trusted Flagger Program," where the videos that they flag are placed at a much higher moderation priority than flags that come from a regular user. You can check out the program by going here (remove spaces): h t t p s://support . google . com/youtube/answer/2803402?hl=en
Here's the link
oh ic, thanks. Any benefits to join as the flagger?