Voice Acting Warm UK Voice Needed

Rowan Oakley

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello again!

I'm planning on making another story narration video, and would like to find a Brit to read a story written like a tale from the age of King Arthur.

The voice for this project must be warm, clear and confident, with a potential to sound a little wry - the author's stories tend to have very clever endings. Local dialects will certainly be considered!

If you're interested, please send me a sound clip of the following quote, to email address thesaturdaystorytellers@gmail.com (oh, and please us the story's title in your email header: The Chalice and the Swords).

And so it came to pass that the Great Dragon came down from the mountains and claimed for his own the golden chalice that had belonged to the late Queen Kasala, and so was most precious to King Rabou. This, he could not stand, for as well as causing him grievous personal pain, it was an affront to the honour of the very nation itself.

(One final note: I know there are a couple of odd names in the above quote. Just make up your own pronunciation for now and I'll let you know the right one if you get the gig. I'm still checking with the author how to pronounce the names!)

Thanks!

Red Thunder

Unicorn Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can give this a shot, and won't be too put out if it's not what you're looking for :)

Rowan Oakley

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I can give this a shot, and won't be too put out if it's not what you're looking for :)
Awesome! I look forward to hearing your sample!

In fact, a second story's just come up that I think needs a kind of Victorian voice, if such a thing exists? I know what I mean, but my point is that if you're not suitable for this, you may be suitable for that.

arsib101

Reaction score
Hi there! If you're still looking, or have future projects in mind - I am on Fiverr under the name arsib101 (fiverr.com/arsib101). I've got voice samples there for you to listen :) You can check them out and consider it for some of your projects! Hope to hearing from you soon, have a nice one! :D