Other Wanting To Startup An Animation Blog

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi all, I have been debating whether I wanted to put out this post for a while now, but here it is.

So I recently started up my animation channel, and it's doing relatively well, but I'd really love to have an animation blog running alongside it. Problem is that I've got uni work as well as the channel to work on, so I'm not really getting time to work on it.

So far I've managed to make one post and am part way through another, but I would love if someone could help me out and help write some articles up for it. I am really new to blogging (I'm only new to blogging, not YouTube) but I know how to manage and maintain WordPress websites.

I will be willing to maintain and pay for the site and write up some articles when I have the time.

Please let me know in a reply or a pm if you're interested, I'll go into more detail over pm.

Thanks

Dino

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm kind of curious, what sort of articles are you planning on posting? If you don't have time to dedicate to writing articles, you could always try using like Tumblr as a platform and just take it casually.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That´s a good idea, I hope it works out for you!
I have the same idea, that I write a traveling blog, whenever I have something to write about. I also use Adsense on that site as well, earning very little on it, even less than i´m making on youtube!

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm kind of curious, what sort of articles are you planning on posting? If you don't have time to dedicate to writing articles, you could always try using like Tumblr as a platform and just take it casually.
I'm wanting to do written versions of my videos really, although ones for videos not on the channel would be fine too. I'm planning to embed my videos at the top (for the ones that have videos) so that it could be another traffic source.
Isn't Tumblr kind of similar in the sense that you still make full length articles?[DOUBLEPOST=1510389142,1510389078][/DOUBLEPOST]
u need to promote more on your channel dude
Yeah I might do that actually, could make a video asking if someone wants to help out from there.[DOUBLEPOST=1510389443][/DOUBLEPOST]
That´s a good idea, I hope it works out for you!
I have the same idea, that I write a traveling blog, whenever I have something to write about. I also use Adsense on that site as well, earning very little on it, even less than i´m making on youtube!
Thanks!
Yeah I might have a few small ads on it maybe in the sidebar or something, none that get in the way. Problem with mine is that I've got loads of stuff to write about, which makes it take too long. If no one's interested I'll probably just slowly add to it when I have time.

All the best with your travel blog too btw!

Reactions: TheSwedishTraveler