wanting to do a unboxing channel

BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
been thinking of making an unboxing channel that is about TCG content but I'm in a dilemma if I should buy French or English card
cus if I get English Cards I would have to rely on buying online all the time and if I get french cards I can go to any game shop since
i Live in France. I'm bilingual so i know both languages, or maybe i should mix it up by talking in English but i buy french cards and read the cards in French what
should i do?

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sounds like you found yourself a niche! TCG cards are actually different around the world, so it would be super interesting to see French cards compared to their English version. My tip would be buy the French cards, but do all your explaining in English. Unbox them, show us the artwork, translate the card and compare it to the English version. That makes the channel just a little bit more then just an unboxing :)

BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds like you found yourself a niche! TCG cards are actually different around the world, so it would be super interesting to see French cards compared to their English version. My tip would be buy the French cards, but do all your explaining in English. Unbox them, show us the artwork, translate the card and compare it to the English version. That makes the channel just a little bit more then just an unboxing :)
Ok thanks ill do that :) tho im a bit bad with traslation with names cx

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
tho im a bit bad with traslation with names cx
Don't worry, Google is your friend! Just do your research and you'll be fine. If you need to, you can film the unboxing first, with your genuine first impression, then take some time off camera to research the cards and then film a second section translating and comparing :)

DapperDanVlogs

Reaction score
what is the population of France? what is the population of English speaking countries? that's your answer. I would do the videos in english with english cards. maybe add other languages in here and there as a bonus so people can see.