Gaming Wanting to collab w/ someone

Aryssa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
heyy, i subbed to you if you want you can sub back to me. i do let's play videos and i will upload my first facecam/let's play video in few hours
i love singleplayer games like skyrim, fallout etc basically mostly bethesda games and when it comes to multiplayer games i love CSGO and minecraft, used to play SAMP a lot so yahh
my channel: youtube.com/channel/UCkoEt97Qko-8et5udI_HX5g

Reactions: Johndell

Johndell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
heyy, i subbed to you if you want you can sub back to me. i do let's play videos and i will upload my first facecam/let's play video in few hours
i love singleplayer games like skyrim, fallout etc basically mostly bethesda games and when it comes to multiplayer games i love CSGO and minecraft, used to play SAMP a lot so yahh
my channel: youtube.com/channel/UCkoEt97Qko-8et5udI_HX5g
Well looks like you have a new fresh channel..... Care to collab?[DOUBLEPOST=1486808691,1486806985][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! I want to play games such as Minecraft, Shellshock Live, and BTD Battles. Below are my contacts:

Email: simongamingyt@gmail.com
Twitter: twitter.com/SimonGamingYT
Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCiPaUYEgKdzLV9FC0FUN3Pw
Nice videos about Civilization 6! I hope you made more videos of it! And also i just subscribed to your channel and turned on the notifications :D i hope you made more videos.