Short Film Wanted: Writer/Researcher/Filmmaker

Dominic Burgess

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi, I'm Dom. I'm currently looking for someone to help write, research and produce my science videos on my channel Every Think (30k subs).

www.youtube.com/everythinkscience

As a filmmaker and motion graphics designer with a passion for science, my videos are high in production value with engaging and thoughtful scientific content, blending film and science to make narratively driven educational videos. Think a UK version of VSauce 3.

I'm looking for someone who shares these passions to help me grow the channel.

The ideal person will:

- love my channel's current content
- demonstrate research and writing skills
- be interested in science
- love film and filmmaking
- have great ideas for the channel
- show initiative and be proactive
- ideally have experience with Adobe suite

I'll need to see examples of your work, written or otherwise. Please do not reply if you have none.

Any questions, please don't be afraid to get in touch.

Thanks!

Dom

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Dom, I checked out your channel, and your production value is amazing. It’s also right up my alley for what I like to watch on my own time.

How I could help may not be exactly what you’re looking for, but I have a scientific mind and have been working in the aerospace industry for many years (even trained at NASA). I also script my cooking videos (with comedic elements), and people have seemed to really like them.

The bad thing would be that I don’t know a damn thing for Adobe products, nor do I own them... so I don’t think I could help in that aspect until I acquire and invest the time to learn them.

I do think that you’re on to something great. I love giving knowledge back to people, and love seeking it out. Isn’t that what a lot of YouTube is about? Anyway, if you think I could assist, feel free to let me know.

Reaction score
for writing about science count me in. i have a passion for filmmaking but been unable to pursue it do to the fact im broke.in the way for writing i have a full script for my first proper production and im working on a novel. i have experiance with after effect and premire working on improving my skils. but dong any thing scince is down my avenue