Gaming Wanted to Collaborate

reapo

Reaction score
Now then, recently I've decided to start YouTube again, and was hoping to collaborate with someone to get my channel off the ground. I only have a few requirements because beggars can't be choosers tbh.
- Need a good microphone - doesn't have to be amazing like, It just can't sound like its half way up you're **** when you speak.

- Need to know English - Not talking needing a ******* A - Level in it, just can't be sounding like them blokes who try and sell you ****.

- Need to use punctuation on your video title/descriptions - If i go on your channel and you have video names like "Fortnite wins" or "CSGO what a hacker!" it's not going to work. Needs to look professional. e.g 'Fortnite - Win Compilation #1' or 'CSGO - Funny Moments: hacking at it's best! #1'.

- Don't care about swearing - Gonna be honest, my language can be awful. So if you don't like swearing, *******.

- Finally, have a sense of humour - I love banter and having a laugh, yet I still try and stay serious. If we are, lets say, doing an adventure map on CSGO, right? We can have fun and stuff, but still do the map properly, no cheating, give the audience want they want.

I'll list a few games as well:
The Forest
Arma 3 - Play Altas Life and DayZ
CSGO
DayZ
No Mans Sky
Reign of Kings
f**k it, I'd give Minecraft a bash with the right person
Garry's mod (who doesn't have this game)
Dying Light
Arma 2 as well if its even still relavant

Add us on Discord: berty123

Much love xx

[DOUBLEPOST=1533668773,1533668638][/DOUBLEPOST]btw my discord is berty123#2007 hehe forgot about that bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Worthless Gamer

Reaction score
im in the same boat as you ive done youtube before and i want to start it back up again

for some reason it wont let me link my channel so the name is The Worthless Gamer so ill just add you on discord

i also would give Minecraft a try with the right person

also my discord name is Benjoegaming#1205

Reactions: reapo

Freakygeak20

Reaction score
I have two questions. How old are you and what's your YT Channel?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, ive added you and i have minecraft and currently doing a modded series on it if you want to join also i have gmod. ( My discord is [YT]Hype✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#2445 )

Edge the teen

Reaction score
Hey if your description is as good as your personality, I think we'll get along just fine