Vlog Wanted! 2 Motorcycling enthusiasts, some editing experience required.

ArbitraryEmu

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Due to some changes in circumstances I am having a year off uni next year, which is going to leave me alot more free time for my youtubing.

I launched earlier this year but due to time constraints and limitations in my abilities it sort of fell by the wayside!

All this said and done, I don't want to waste the free time I'm going to have in 2017. So I am looking for 1 or 2 people to join the TorqueAddict team and get this thing up and pumping. I am aiming for at least one decent video per month. It won't be vlogging as such, but an informative show style. Our adventures will include, popular riding routes and reviews of those runs, getting to new bike launches, shows etc, and also news and discussions around other issues surrounding the motorcycling community.

Ideally, the type of people I am looking for should be living around Brisbane/ Gold Coast area, at least one of the people to have skills with video editing (As I have none). And be passionate and charismatic! I don't have any preference for age, gender, experience level (in fact having a newbie could provide interesting contrast for videos and opinions), or even bike style/preference.

So if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, reply here or PM me, I'd love to hear from you!

Bonus points if you already have a GoPro or equivalent!