Music Want Your Covers And Originals Played On Radio?

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys,

Not really sure if this comes under collabs but I've decided that every week on a Wednesday night on my radio station I want to do a kind of YouTube music night where lesser known YouTubers can have their covers and original songs played on the radio along with a shoutout to their channels, I would be playing the songs at random for the most part but if I get enough entries, I would do a kind of top ten countdown of my favorite ones. It would be a mixture of lesser known youtubers and more prominent ones, the show(hopefully) will be a couple of hours long each week. Anyone wishing to put forward their music to be played either reply here or message me privately :) while the station isn't that popular yet, the one thing I ask of the peeople that submit music is that on the night their song or songs are going to be played they give a little shoutout to the radio station asking their viewers to check it out either through youtube or social media, that way if all the different people shout out the radio station then everyone has a chance of gaining new subscribers through this :)

Hope to hear from peeps soon and, to the mods, if this is in the wrong section, sorry. xD

Keebzy

Edit: Also if you so wish, you can record a short audio file saying something like, "hey this is [Your YouTube Name] and your listening to Youtuber Night on Raid Radio" :D doesn't have to be worded exactly like that but could make the show a little more interesting :p

Reactions: Kath

Luke Walker

YTtalk's Official Liar
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Comedian, Cartoonist
Hey guys,

Not really sure if this comes under collabs but I've decided that every week on a Wednesday night on my radio station I want to do a kind of YouTube music night where lesser known YouTubers can have their covers and original songs played on the radio along with a shoutout to their channels, I would be playing the songs at random for the most part but if I get enough entries, I would do a kind of top ten countdown of my favorite ones. It would be a mixture of lesser known youtubers and more prominent ones, the show(hopefully) will be a couple of hours long each week. Anyone wishing to put forward their music to be played either reply here or message me privately :) while the station isn't that popular yet, the one thing I ask of the peeople that submit music is that on the night their song or songs are going to be played they give a little shoutout to the radio station asking their viewers to check it out either through youtube or social media, that way if all the different people shout out the radio station then everyone has a chance of gaining new subscribers through this :)

Hope to hear from peeps soon and, to the mods, if this is in the wrong section, sorry. xD

Keebzy
Katherinejane001 , maybe our art could go on the radio? ^___^

Ashish

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
how do you broadcast?
is it a a shoutcast radio station?
*just curious:)*

Reactions: Kath

LuiC

I sing and vlog stuff
Reaction score
I've got a few originals on my channel :) I recommend Bright Blue Eyes (as that's the one that sounds 'nice' or has a good quality to it :)

Reactions: GamerKeebzy

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
This could be fun.

Reactions: GamerKeebzy