• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Want to start new channel with vps

rumifogh

Reaction score
Hello friends, I want to start my another new channel with creative commons video compilation in vps computer. But i am confused if loss my previous channel. If you know about this, please inform me. I am waiting your opinion.

Thank you.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the copyright / strikes / legal discussion forum. :) I'm not entirely sure if I understand the question, but if YouTube has terminated a previous account, you are not supposed to create another YouTube account. If they find it and link it to the terminated account, I think they will most likely shut it down, too...

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
In addition to what @KatyAdelson said...

If you are hoping to monetize a channel based on Creative Commons content, you can forget that right now. Last November, YouTube adopted the AdSense Content Quality Guidelines. What this means for YouTube creators is this:

If you didn't create it from scratch yourself, and also aren't adding significant value to the CC content in some way, YouTube isn't going to monetize it.

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
VPS is just a type of server, usually used to host a website so I don't understand why you need a webhost to start a YouTube channel?

Or maybe you mean "VPN" (virtual private network) and you are thinking of using a VPN to hide your IP address from Google. Why are you trying to do that?