Want to start doing sketches

mercmonster

Asia's Redheaded Step-Child
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Noooo, don't get that, it's a monopod, which won't stand on its own like a tripod. A monopod only has one leg, and is used more for stabilization for still photography :)

Anyways, in general, you can get some pretty cheap basic lights, which are key, and I would also suggest you invest in some decent sound equipment. With good sound and lighting, you're on your way to making a great sketch! A nice cheap light source is to use a Chinese lantern, as it really gives a nice diffused glow as opposed to a harsh spotlight. Let me know if you have any more questions and I'll try to help!

Reactions: Selim Keles

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yeh :).
Btw how did you find yttalk
Oh it was over a year ago was looking for a YouTube forum and I feel in love with the place[DOUBLEPOST=1429339512,1429339420][/DOUBLEPOST]
Noooo, don't get that, it's a monopod, which won't stand on its own like a tripod. A monopod only has one leg, and is used more for stabilization for still photography :)

Anyways, in general, you can get some pretty cheap basic lights, which are key, and I would also suggest you invest in some decent sound equipment. With good sound and lighting, you're on your way to making a great sketch! A nice cheap light source is to use a Chinese lantern, as it really gives a nice diffused glow as opposed to a harsh spotlight. Let me know if you have any more questions and I'll try to help!
Thanks man well that was close hahah and yeah I'll defiantly ask more once I get some of the stuff

Reactions: Jack1505

mercmonster

Asia's Redheaded Step-Child
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you want to save some money and not spend anything on lights, the best source of light is natural, so cater your sketches for now around using sunlight? If you want a really good look, shooting around sunset is called the "golden hour", and results in some great lighting. You're limited in time though, so you have to be quick, as you're racing against the sun, haha.

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you want to save some money and not spend anything on lights, the best source of light is natural, so cater your sketches for now around using sunlight? If you want a really good look, shooting around sunset is called the "golden hour", and results in some great lighting. You're limited in time though, so you have to be quick, as you're racing against the sun, haha.
Yeah thanks funny it's around sunset time as we speak lol

Reactions: mercmonster

Jack1505

PandaMan
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
KangarooGaming , KangarooVlogs , DropBearCentral , AussieKing

Your aussie right or i just thinked of them for an american