Music Want to put other musicians in my "other-channel-box"

Christoffer

YTtalk's happy "liker"
Reaction score
So hello every musician on YTtalk!

I want to box4box with other musicians. (For you who don't know what 'box4box' is: it's when I put your channel in my box, and you put my channel in your box.)

Reactions: James Lewis

Carl Hinton

Loving The Gameplay
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wish I had the talent to be able to make a vid on my musical abilites. I wanted a manly instrument at school, tried them all and ended up with the bloody flute.

I mean, seriously, what the hell was I thinking. No one will want to shag me based on being able to play that st00pid thing :)

Banoyness

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
I wish I had the talent to be able to make a vid on my musical abilites. I wanted a manly instrument at school, tried them all and ended up with the bloody flute.

Dont be hatin on the flute like dat :( I played flute for 6 years and its pretty awesome. Even though its not manly I was pretty much surrounded by girls during music class :) and have you seen BEATBOXING FLUTE?!? That guy is crazy!!

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
So hello every musician on YTtalk!

I want to box4box with other musicians. (For you who don't know what 'box4box' is: it's when I put your channel in my box, and you put my channel in your box.)
Hey dude, I'll do this with you! I am a musician, as well as doing some other videos as well, but I did start off mainly as a musician and am still doing music. I'll put your channel in my box, just as long as I do make it clear what "box" you're talking about haha. I am just assuming you mean the featured channels box on my youtube channel? I'm assuming that's the one you're talking about, but not sure if you are talking about something else cause I've never done 'box4box' before. (Or at least I wasn't told at the time that's what it was called haha) I'm heading over to youtube now to put you in featured channels![DOUBLEPOST=1372702175,1372701799][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey dude, I'll do this with you! I am a musician, as well as doing some other videos as well, but I did start off mainly as a musician and am still doing music. I'll put your channel in my box, just as long as I do make it clear what "box" you're talking about haha. I am just assuming you mean the featured channels box on my youtube channel? I'm assuming that's the one you're talking about, but not sure if you are talking about something else cause I've never done 'box4box' before. (Or at least I wasn't told at the time that's what it was called haha) I'm heading over to youtube now to put you in featured channels!
Also just subscribed to you. You're really good at what you do! :)

Christoffer

YTtalk's happy "liker"
Reaction score
Hey dude, I'll do this with you! I am a musician, as well as doing some other videos as well, but I did start off mainly as a musician and am still doing music. I'll put your channel in my box, just as long as I do make it clear what "box" you're talking about haha. I am just assuming you mean the featured channels box on my youtube channel? I'm assuming that's the one you're talking about, but not sure if you are talking about something else cause I've never done 'box4box' before. (Or at least I wasn't told at the time that's what it was called haha) I'm heading over to youtube now to put you in featured channels![DOUBLEPOST=1372702175,1372701799][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also just subscribed to you. You're really good at what you do! :)
I have put you in my "box", and you put me in your :) done ;)

Reactions: James Lewis

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Looks like the deed has been done. Nice doing business with ya! xD

Reactions: Christoffer