Want To Promote My Channel (gaming Channel)

Pedro Ribeiro

Reaction score
my channel is to people who speaks portuguese brasilian etc... because i speak portuguese in my videos, but anyone can watch my videos!! :) i want to know how to promote my videos to brasilian people specially?

thank you!!

Check my channel and videos if you like... youtube.com/metralhas9483

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This one is rather tough with you speaking in Brazilian/Portuguese, you could consider adding subtitles to your videos but I know many English people would rather just hear the English and go elsewhere, if there is some way of targeting Brazilian speaking people on YouTube then that is your best bet, perhaps there's another big gamer who speaks Brazilian only and has a big following you could try and engage with some of their followers and network with them and hopefully finding more Brazilians through that. You could try promoting on Facebook to your local friends who speak the same languages as yourself, maybe even doing some local promotion offline by going to gaming events and promoting there etc

Good luck with your channel/videos there :)

Pedro Ribeiro

Reaction score
This one is rather tough with you speaking in Brazilian/Portuguese, you could consider adding subtitles to your videos but I know many English people would rather just hear the English and go elsewhere, if there is some way of targeting Brazilian speaking people on YouTube then that is your best bet, perhaps there's another big gamer who speaks Brazilian only and has a big following you could try and engage with some of their followers and network with them and hopefully finding more Brazilians through that. You could try promoting on Facebook to your local friends who speak the same languages as yourself, maybe even doing some local promotion offline by going to gaming events and promoting there etc

Good luck with your channel/videos there :)

Thank you!! who is the big gamer who speaks brazilian?

Pedro Ribeiro

Reaction score
You would have to answer that, unfortunately I dont even know local big gamers near to me let alone in Brazil :)
Maybe it's too complicated to get more views on speaking in Portuguese or Brazilian, if I spoke English or simply make compilations of pes 2012 with music that do not violate the rules, it would be better?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe it's too complicated to get more views on speaking in Portuguese or Brazilian, if I spoke English or simply make compilations of pes 2012 with music that do not violate the rules, it would be better?
If you can speak English well and clearly then it could be the best option, if not though you could be better off sticking to your mother tongue. I wouldnt swap out any language for music unless the video would usually have music instead :)

It depends, would you like to appeal to a global audience or gamers in Brazil or local gamers?

Pedro Ribeiro

Reaction score
If you can speak English well and clearly then it could be the best option, if not though you could be better off sticking to your mother tongue. I wouldnt swap out any language for music unless the video would usually have music instead :)

It depends, would you like to appeal to a global audience or gamers in Brazil or local gamers?
I would like to appeal gamers in Brazil and local gamers, appeal with my 'original' languague, but i think its hard :(

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It will be with the vast majority of the general audience speaking English, your best bet is to try and promote yourself locally as much as you can and try and look into ways you can do so locally, is there any gaming events that are local for you? Perhaps visit those and talk with other gamers, show them your channel, build a name for yourself as being a great gamer with a good personality, on YouTube talk with those watching other Brazilian gamers :)

Pedro Ribeiro

Reaction score
It will be with the vast majority of the general audience speaking English, your best bet is to try and promote yourself locally as much as you can and try and look into ways you can do so locally, is there any gaming events that are local for you? Perhaps visit those and talk with other gamers, show them your channel, build a name for yourself as being a great gamer with a good personality, on YouTube talk with those watching other Brazilian gamers :)
II'm already with talking to other gamers, but locally it's complicated because Portugal is a small country: (

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think that YouTube and promoting on the internet could work out better for you then, use Facebook to promote regularly to people in your country, look for other gamers on there who are on Portuguese channels and video comments, you could try searching say "Modern Warfare" but in Portuguese and see whats there and the same with other game titles but in the local language