Gaming Want to make an Pokemon Channel with some one or join someones channel

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys it,s Rigpop here im currently looking to make an Channel where me and some other person and my friend Patrick coulde play Pokemon Games do Duel Commentarys and Walktroughts on im willing to starte an new channel with only Pokemon games but ill still keep my own channel drezzcast to post random games on so if anyone wants they can join me at PokeBroCast my new Pokemon channel and if no one wants to join im willing to join others channels depending on how good they are and im also willing to work up somthing like making an totaly new channel and pick an new logo with the person who want,s and make an new name for it with the one who wants to work with me and patrick on this so just reply bellow

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
i would love to join and help ;)
im no proffesional artist when it comes to making logos but i know a thing or 2 :D
also i really like the pokemon games, also looking forward to playing X and Y

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i would love to join and help ;)
im no proffesional artist when it comes to making logos but i know a thing or 2 :D
also i really like the pokemon games, also looking forward to playing X and Y
yessss finnaly i found you :D yes yes so you want to join PokeBroCast ;) add me at skype Rigpop98 and my friend patriick1500 and we can talk also try this Pokemon game it,s an multiplayer one not so many know about it ;)
it,s called PokeMMO and really great one search for it and downloade it really awsome me and patrick have played it for the last few days and aslo join us at our skype groupe once you add me so that me can disscuse some stuff ;)

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
yessss finnaly i found you :D yes yes so you want to join PokeBroCast ;) add me at skype Rigpop98 and my friend patriick1500 and we can talk also try this Pokemon game it,s an multiplayer one not so many know about it ;)
it,s called PokeMMO and really great one search for it and downloade it really awsome me and patrick have played it for the last few days and aslo join us at our skype groupe once you add me so that me can disscuse some stuff ;)
i will thanks, idk your timezone, but ill see when you or your friend are online tomorrow since i then have a few spare hours :)

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i will thanks, idk your timezone, but ill see when you or your friend are online tomorrow since i then have a few spare hours :)
ok great ;) ill tell patrick you are joining us :) this will be great

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
nice coulde you ask him if he woulde join us ;)