Short Film Want To Help Work on a Sketch?

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Ahoy there :D I'm on the look out for anyone who is wanting to help out in collaberating to make a sketch with me, that will link our channels to cross promote :) My idea is to have a concept that would include another channel, like someone could appear in each other's video or there is a part 2 leading to another channel.

If you're interested just let me know :)

P.S I'm going to be logging off in a bit so if I don't reply I will get back to you later....

eNewWave

Reaction score
I'm pretty interested in doing a collab sketch.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
I'm pretty interested in doing a collab sketch.
nice, add me on skype to discuss it, or pm me if you don't have skype :) my username for skype is the same as the one i'm using right now

Will Miles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I know this is off topic but....

For a while I have been prepping for a new comedy sketch channel called Sketch'd Up (youtube.com/sketchdup1) basically it is going to be something like CollegeHumor except anyone can get a show on it. All it needs to be is a comedy sketch/animation (it doesn't have to be funny but it is recommended) If you are interested please reply. If you would like an endslate that leads to your normal channel that is fine. but I need people for this project so please reply if you are interested!!! More info will br given later

Reactions: Brodie

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
I know this is off topic but....

For a while I have been prepping for a new comedy sketch channel called Sketch'd Up (youtube.com/sketchdup1) basically it is going to be something like CollegeHumor except anyone can get a show on it. All it needs to be is a comedy sketch/animation (it doesn't have to be funny but it is recommended) If you are interested please reply. If you would like an endslate that leads to your normal channel that is fine. but I need people for this project so please reply if you are interested!!! More info will br given later
oh yeah saw your thread :) This thread is pretty old, but I would love to do a collab, but I don't exactly have an exact time to do anything but I could maybe send you a finished sketch when I have the time to make one since I always have too much spare time :D

Will Miles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah absolutely :) that is definitely fine. You could send me anytime! If you want to send me your sketches when they are done my email is camandwill23@gmail.com and you can tell me want you want the title, description, tags to say. Feel free to send me one anytime :) :) :)

Reactions: Brodie