Want to grow my channel

Martin van Rhee

Hey how are you?
I have a YT-channel with 440 subscribers. I am active 9 years now but I started promoting one year ago.
I have a trickshot billiards channel with lot of insane shots.
In the last years a lot of other trickshot artists came along but they do mainly pool trickshots.
I play pocketless billiards.

I promote primary on FB, discovering Twitter now and I post on forums.
Sometimes a post on Reddit.
Not on Tumblr and Instagram yet.

In 2015 I had about 70.000 views.
This year I want to hit an extra 200.000 views with old and new video's and reach 700 subscribers.
I post once every two months because of lack of time and the difficulty of the shots I play. It must be more I guess.

What can I do more promoting my channel?

Be active on YTTALK and interact with other youtubers, indulge in many threads and discussions, you will find many of people interested in your channel. Do giveaways and ask people to spread your channel is also great idea.

Are there dedicated pool playing forums on the internet? That may be a terrific place to start. Rather than go for the general public as viewers, find the people who would be especially interested in your content.

Are there dedicated pool playing forums on the internet? That may be a terrific place to start. Rather than go for the general public as viewers, find the people who would be especially interested in your content.

Yes, I know the largest forums.
I must be part of the community rather then only promoting my channel there.[DOUBLEPOST=1451811943,1451811914][/DOUBLEPOST]
Be active on YTTALK and interact with other youtubers, indulge in many threads and discussions, you will find many of people interested in your channel. Do giveaways and ask people to spread your channel is also great idea.

Thanks, I will do that.

Back