Want to get youtube Subscribers? This is a new Site I found! Excellent!

Jojo quinones

Networker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, after searching for for different methods to build my youtube views and subscribers I ran across this site. I just signed up a little while ago and got subscribers already. Hopefully u guys enjoy and use it. As i find more sites like this i will post them here for u guys. If anyone has any sites they find JUST LIKE THIS ONE PLEASE MESSAGE ME!!! ;)

If your intereset in finding out the links just PM me.

Thanks so much!

jojo

Reactions: xandru8

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
well ... i dunno if gettign a lot of subs is the way to go ... but hey good luck, its more about the views in my opinion
i see where your coming from...honestly I think its a bit of both...if you have subs then your kinda guaranteed views more or less...

Hardisk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Sounds like another scam site were you can earn bot subs and fake web-marketer subs.

Yay.. can't wait..

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds like another scam site were you can earn bot subs and fake web-marketer subs.

Yay.. can't wait..
hahahahaha ... basecly if you get subs you get views but look at me i haven`t used any tipe of fake subs but i have pasive subs and so by default i have very few views so ... yeah i`m the best example for this situation lol

Hardisk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
hahahahaha ... basecly if you get subs you get views but look at me i haven`t used any tipe of fake subs but i have pasive subs and so by default i have very few views so ... yeah i`m the best example for this situation lol
" basecly if you get subs you get views"
Nope, I know how the system works for I have studied it, I can add you 300.000 fakes subscribers , that won't boost up your views at all.

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
no dude i was reffering to the ideea and putting myself as a example ... i don`t say that that is true ... sorry my bad ... my english is horryble lol

ricky fitts ravera

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is it another website dedicated to sub4sub?
Unfortunately numbers count and when people watch your channel they always check out how many subscribers you have (it's a stupid habit but they do it), so there's nothing wrong if you boost them a bit with sub4sub at the beginning.
Once you have more that 50 subscribers I'd recommend to stop doing it thou: this kind of subscribers will never watch any of your video.
That's my opinion and I might be wrong, but it seems like lots of people share this thought.
Hope I helped :)

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
RICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY .. i`ve missed you and hows youre Esperanza doing lol ... seriosly sub4sub is a way of getting lots of subs but theyre either pasive or just fake and its not gona help youre channel very mutch

John The Dad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
It's not about how many Subs you have, what really counts is views. I've seen YT channels with around 30 to 50 subs but each video is around 10,000 views.
So my advice is work on the content of your videos. Find a format that your viewers like. Listen to them and improve you video content.
once you get the viewers then your subscribers will go up.