Short Film Want to find people to collab with! Get your stuff featured on my show!

Roux Harbour

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hia, I'm Roux, of Channel Roux Harbour;)
I'm SO excited about doing some collab-work on skits! Anyone Interested? :dance:

I'm also hosting my own show "13 Days of Costume" from Friday the 13th-25th of February.:p
The same in March.

It's an interactive show, and aims to get the viewers in on the fun!:giggle: And maybe some of you fellow youtubers want to contribute stuff to the show as well? ^^ :wavespin:
I have three ways for viewers of getting on my show:
1. Record a video of yourself in costume, telling us the story of your costume or the character you are in your costume. All entries will be incorporated into the show!
2. Guess the costume the hostess is going to wear the upcoming day, in the comment section.
3. Writing Challenge! Write a short, comical story and have it acted out on the show!
If anyone is interested in giving my show a shoutout on theit channel, I'll be sure to return the favour on the show!
The Best Guesser, Best Costume, Random Draw of Participants and Picked Short Stories win prizes. :)
the submissions are to be sent to: 13daysofcostume@gmail.com

Any one interested in getting in on the show? :)
Would be great to get a hype worked up around the show, so people who want to participate in the making of it, knows of it :):dance:

my email: rouxharbour@gmail.com

Attachments