Beauty/Makeup Want to do a collab?

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Allison!
I'm looking to connect with more people in the YouTube community and I want to do a collab!! I make beauty, lifestyle,comedy, and fashion videos

Please comment if you are interested and you can also email me at itsalli745@gmail.com

Type makeupisahobbie07 into YouTube search to find my channel, then click It's Alli ( that is my new channel name)

Attachments

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Me me me me me me, I want to collab, but maybe I don't have enough subscribers. :(

Vickahh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Reviewer
Hey!! Let's do some makeup collab!! :D

nyah sky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
She's so fake, she told me she wanted to do a collab and agreed to do one with me and then never replied when it came time to get it done.

Reaction score
No I'm not fake I'm just honestly extremely busy with school because I am an engineering major and it's hard hahah so I do not check my YouTube messages often. So if you want to call me fake then there is no reason for you to concern yourself with my YouTube. But if there are genuine and nice people I am fully open to supporting other youtubers. The best way to reach me is by my email which it itsalli745@gmail.com. I rarely check YouTube messages.

Reaction score
And yes for those who still want to do a collab I know my reply is late but it can be a group collab! PLEASE MESSAGE MY EMAIL ONLY. Itsalli745@gmail.com

This group collab is open to as many that want to join

Reaction score
i did email/message those who were interested. Definitely if you still want to email or message me back:)