Other Want to collab, my channel is about self-help, motivation and showing a different world perspective

Geetz

Reaction score
Hey!
I'm kinda just starting off on YouTube with not many views or subs at all, haha.
My channel is based on making a difference in the world or just being able to help one person going through a struggle.

I cover such topics as depression, heartbreak, religion and also some fun lighter stuff.

It would be awesome to collab (or anything) with some people to help pick this channel up.

My videos aren't the greatest as I haven't used any editing programs before this and trying to work around copyright, but am really starting to get the hang of things!

Would be great to hear back from people and are willing to post any videos they have that they think will suit my channel (even tho it probs won't help you much haha).

Anyways thought it would be worth a shot as I believe this channel really could help people out.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hey man!
I also created a motivational youtube channel too haha, uploaded yesterday but it was just a mess around!
I'd love to have the possibility of collaborating with you, if you'd like?

Reaction score
That sounds good man. Any ideas on how we can collab? I'm creating a hip'hop related video as week speak and wil be release hopefully in the next couple of days, so could do a link to you or something?
Let me know what you are thinking!
Yeah man for sure!
Tell you what, drop me an email and we can discuss all the details there!

anassakhalil@gmail.com

Geetz

Reaction score
hey King Martinez here ... i would just like to say in a sense my music is somewhat similar to your interests i recommend listening to my newest single Transition to Greatness And see what you think... i also produce Create Beats (instrumentals) and i am very familiar with video production at a simi-professional level, although i haven't yet used video production in any of my videos other than one done with a software i no longer use ... i did create a lyric video for my co workers band under "concrete Grip- Tenfold" (YouTube)
That sounds good man. Any ideas on how we can collab? I'm creating a hip'hop related video as week speak and wil be release hopefully in the next couple of days, so could do a link to you or something?
Let me know what you are thinking![DOUBLEPOST=1455453269,1455453153][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man!
I also created a motivational youtube channel too haha, uploaded yesterday but it was just a mess around!
I'd love to have the possibility of collaborating with you, if you'd like?
Hey!
I'm keen to help spread a good message :)
Do you have any ideas on how you want to go about it?

Reactions: Anass Ayad Khalil
Reaction score
Let me know what you are thinking![DOUBLEPOST=1455453269,1455453153][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey!
I'm keen to help spread a good message :)
Do you have any ideas on how you want to go about it?
Yeah definitely! In my previous message, I've got my email
So just send me an email and we can plan from there!

HowToChangeTheWorld

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would be very interested in doing a collaboration with you. As you can see, my user name is How To Change The World. That's what my channel is all about! I'm not too worried about it "helping" my channel. It would be nice to talk with somebody that has some similar goals. We can discuss ways to make the world a better place, the problems we all face, people that make a difference, anything really. I love to discuss lots of topics. I think we could come up with some interesting content together!

Reactions: Anass Ayad Khalil
Reaction score
I would be very interested in doing a collaboration with you. As you can see, my user name is How To Change The World. That's what my channel is all about! I'm not too worried about it "helping" my channel. It would be nice to talk with somebody that has some similar goals. We can discuss ways to make the world a better place, the problems we all face, people that make a difference, anything really. I love to discuss lots of topics. I think we could come up with some interesting content together!
Would you be up for collaborating with me?

Reactions: HowToChangeTheWorld