Other Want help making a manga!

eliann88

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
So, here's the deal, me and my friend are creating a manga (Zombie/action/romance) and need some help, we need help with the story line, (I'm helping with that) the drawing, (my friend is helping with that) and coloring and effects, and other various things, because if it goes well, we might make it into an anime. Here's the requirements:
-if you are 13-19 that'd be cool (not saying you can't be older or younger)
-must at least be a moderate drawer
- must have some mean of communication, via Skype,kik, ect

Thanks! Bye!!

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
I'm 19 so I'm at the border, I am a voice actor working in another anime series which is going to be my first voice acting job, however I'm also a script writer, I have many ideas that could work for an anime as well should this be successful and you can't think of another manga. Drawing wise I'm sorta good at it but my style of drawing is recreational. Not imaginative. I also have a skype so I can communicate and I also have a yeti professional mic I could use to talk to you guys. Hope to hear from you soon.

eliann88

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
I'm 19 so I'm at the border, I am a voice actor working in another anime series which is going to be my first voice acting job, however I'm also a script writer, I have many ideas that could work for an anime as well should this be successful and you can't think of another manga. Drawing wise I'm sorta good at it but my style of drawing is recreational. Not imaginative. I also have a skype so I can communicate and I also have a yeti professional mic I could use to talk to you guys. Hope to hear from you soon.
Yeah! That would be great! What's ur skype?

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer