Gaming Wanna collab?

TBalty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What`s up guys , im looking for a group of people(4-5) to do youtube with.Im 15 years old, i have a weird laugh depending on the situation, my friends say that i do a killer Batman impersonation and if you say i dont , well i guess that means we`re no longer friends:/
I dont care about subs, im just looking forward to having a good time, i want every single person in the group to have good personality , be funny because i want to laugh.
I play CS GO, League of Legends, and most free games,and i´d like to make a funny moments serieson them.
And since i live in the European time zone, im looking for people whose availability is close to mine, oh and you MUST speak proper English.TY.

HESTIHEFFER

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is exactly the type of post i was looking for. I have gmod on the pc, but i mostly play on xb1. I have a great personality, a capture card, editing software, and i love to have good times and laugh. I have 150 subs, I really dont care though, Im 13, but really chill and im not a squeaker. If you wanna contact me....

Twitter: HESTIHEFFER_YT

Gingeplayscs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What`s up guys , im looking for a group of people(4-5) to do youtube with.Im 15 years old, i have a weird laugh depending on the situation, my friends say that i do a killer Batman impersonation and if you say i dont , well i guess that means we`re no longer friends:/
I dont care about subs, im just looking forward to having a good time, i want every single person in the group to have good personality , be funny because i want to laugh.
I play CS GO, League of Legends, and most free games,and i´d like to make a funny moments serieson them.
And since i live in the European time zone, im looking for people whose availability is close to mine, oh and you MUST speak proper English.TY.
hey dude i do funny moments on csgo add me up on steam or just reply to this :)

my steam is: Gingeplayscs

JokerTime

Reaction score
Hey man!

I am 17 i can make u laugh (hard) if i get to know you better ofcours i play alot of league of legends skype: pimmax123 whit the bird profile