Short Film Wanna Collab?

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well it's more like you showing up for 5+ seconds in my CGI filled pokemon world, i was going to go out on my own and shoot footage for it, but then i thought, what a great way to give people credit just for sending in a clip.

This is exactly what is necessary, a camera that shoots 1080p and a eye for good shots. You can only submit 1, this leaves room for other people's shots, every single shot used will be credited to the channel that sends in the shot.

Yes you can be in the shot, if you want your face in it, no it is not a requirement, but i will need to know the country to which you sent it in from so i can put a cool tag line 3D thingy blah blah blah when the shot is shown.

It is for the opening scene where "Pokemon Go" gets a server update and mewtwo becomes a lot more detailed.

It just has to be 5-10 seconds long and no it does not have to be steady cam, you can hold the camera and tape it if necessary but remember "location, location, location", people might go..."HEY so that means i cant tape myself in the toilet?" if the shot is high resolution, is well lit and i can work with it, go ahead, we gon have fun.

Every single person will be credited using youtube's credit system and at the end of the video.

Here is the scene to which he begins to "upgrade"

If you can, before sending the full file, send a screenshot and we can work together to make it look it's best.

"What if a bunch of people want to submit their stuff, wouldn't that make it super long?" , there are 151 pokemon in the original series...i do not care how long the video is, i will fit any and all who submit proper footage within the time frame.

I'm really good at compositing :p

Reactions: Branden Morales

BobbyKryptonite

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would love to participate in something like this :) I have the necessary equipment, what exactly do I need to be doing? I'm guessing if it's pokemon go I should be walking around looking at my phone? Do I need to be in a city or in the countryside, I live in rural Scotland and I have some beautiful scenery nearby :)