Gaming Wanna collab on some Minecraft and some other games 2 ??

HazzManBlamLOL

Hi how's it going it's time for another post to be made by me HazzMan4Ever it's been a while so hopefully this doesn't get taken down XD

Ok so it's been a while since my last post maybe a month or 2 ago now so here I am back with a new post. So just straight to the point me and my good friends have been playing minecraft for quite sometime now and we have a server a SMP I guess you'd call it where we build, organise events, and survive and also have fun by goofing around not taking everything to seriously. I'm here looking for people that would be interested in collaborating with us to make this minecraft experience much more enjoyable. The SMP is vanilla on version 1.14.4 we're looking to get some plugins added soon. We have around 8 people involved so far but we wanna invite more people.

You maybe be wondering is Minecraft the only thing we play and the answer is no we play other stuff too if there's anything else you wanna collab on just let us know and we can organise a recording on something else :)

some of the other stuff we play are cards againsy humanity, skribbl.io, shellshock live, worms W.M.D, Garry's Mod and Terraria and some other stuff. Contact me to find out more (plz I need more friends XD)

My Discord is HazzMan4E#4130

hope to chat 2 U soon

Back