Other Wanna be in on one of my upcoming new episodes on YouTube?

Marc978

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested in being in a upcoming episode for my YouTube series! The episode we plan on filming is continuing a storyline we started. The story is about my main character Marc978 becoming a fighter after one of his brothers die after plotting to take over the world. I'm gonna need 2 people for this. Just simply film the scene and upload it on YouTube please put it under PRIVATE and send me a link. Here's the script for the 2 people

Actor #1 - "Marc...... do you remember me? I'm (INSERT NAME HERE) I hear your becoming a big time fighter. Marc..... DON'T! You've been acting different since the death of your brother Mike. Your suddenly a fighter? This isn't you! Quit fighting and go back to making your videos! You said to me once it was your passion. I know your mad your brother died and your other brother moved away but things will get better! I promise!"

Actor #2 - "Marc! my name is (INSERT NAME HERE) I've seen you fight I don't like you at all! I'd suggest that you stop fighting because if you don't I know someone who has no problem destroying you! You think your a big shot now! Becoming a full time fighter! You've only won 10 fights! You think that is impressive? It's not in our league. I hate people like you who are only kids who think they can step into our business and become a champion just like that! It's not the way it works! So here's a choice..... Ethir quit fighting or I'll force you to quit fighting! Make the right choice Marc!"

That's it! You can come up with your own original name and you will get credit at the end of the video and in the description box with a link to your YouTube page! Thanks guys!