• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jemile Al-Darraji

Jemile aka The Baghdad Bad Boy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello All, My Name is Jemile I am a Musician and Dancer. I think we all remember the splendid video

Nickleback did called "Rockstar" u no the one with everyone taking part and singing.

Well I wondered if u guys might be interested in making a similiar kind of video with the (spunky) song attached here.......you can play a part by singing your part or by dancing it ........

I will then piece all the bits together and hopefully we will all be "Rockstars".

I will send you all the particulars once i get an idea of potential particapation levels etc

But for now friends Please just Poll Yes or No - To Give Me an idea of interest Levels and I will come back to you soon.

Thanks and Love All
Jemile

Reactions: VlogRays

Frankie_

Always know, never believe
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This is a grat idea, I am a musician to, and I like it a lot. If You want You can count me in, I always wanted to do something like this, no matter if it gets views or not :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Jemile Al-Darraji

Jemile Al-Darraji

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This is a grat idea, I am a musician to, and I like it a lot. If You want You can count me in, I always wanted to do something like this, no matter if it gets views or not :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Your in @ number 1 Frankie..thx J[DOUBLEPOST=1347470370,1347470243][/DOUBLEPOST].ps

ps Frankie ...if u've got any friends please tell them as places are very much open at the moment ...cheers J

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to do this...I am currently really busy moving into a new home but I might be able to free up some time for this.

Reactions: Jemile Al-Darraji

Jemile Al-Darraji

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
excellent Ray thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1347484799,1347484694][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to do this! Sounds awesome :D[/quot

Thx Chazzalyn....that accent ...what is that leicester ???
[DOUBLEPOST=1347484934][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry Chazza meant 2 say if u know of anyone else who would like to be involved please invite them also....thx[DOUBLEPOST=1347484997][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry Ray
I would love to do this...I am currently really busy moving into a new home but I might be able to free up some time for this.
meant 2 say if u know of anyone else who would like to be involved please invite them also....thx

Reactions: VlogRays