Gaming Vs Mode Collab

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone I have a series on my channel named, VS Mode. What that is should be pretty clear but i'll explain. It's more or less as of now, just me VS a friend or just random people online in video games. Doesn't matter what kind of game being Fighting, Shooter, Puzzle, Racing or anything. I now would like to change it a bit or atleast add this new thing. Where it's me VS other Youtubers. I only have an Xbox360 and PC for online games, We could do SNES game over an Emulator but that would be more difficult. If anyone is interested feel free to reply. Only things I ask is that,

If you want it on your channel as well, you need to be able to record it all yourself.
You have an ok mic. (one that can be understood)
If we do a game on the Xbox you need to be able to record your voice and send it to me. As using my capture card would prevent me from recording your voice.
It doesn't matter how many subs you have if you have 0 - 1M. Doesn't matter to me.
Also need to be able to record after 10PM EST as that is when i'm able.

So again feel free to reply to see if I own said game or if you'd like to be apart of this! Thanks guys!

If you want it on your channel as well, you need to be able to record it all yourself. (I can record on console and PC)
You have an ok mic. (I use a blue yeti for my PC recording and I have a astro A40 for my consoles)
If we do a game on the Xbox you need to be able to record your voice and send it to me. As using my capture card would prevent me from recording your voice. (have you tried playing the voice through your TV speakers that is how I have to record my friends voice but I am pretty sure I can send my voice some how)
It doesn't matter how many subs you have if you have 0 - 1M. Doesn't matter to me.
Also need to be able to record after 10PM EST as that is when i'm able. ( I can do that)

I don't have much content on my channel but I only just started so I am kinda bad at solo commentating. ( just so you know I have Sony Vegas pro 12 for editing and Hauppauge HD PVR Gaming edition 2 for console capture)

If you want it on your channel as well, you need to be able to record it all yourself. (I can record on console and PC)
You have an ok mic. (I use a blue yeti for my PC recording and I have a astro A40 for my consoles)
If we do a game on the Xbox you need to be able to record your voice and send it to me. As using my capture card would prevent me from recording your voice. (have you tried playing the voice through your TV speakers that is how I have to record my friends voice but I am pretty sure I can send my voice some how)
Also need to be able to record after 10PM EST as that is when i'm able. ( I can do that)

I don't have much content on my channel but I only just started so I am kinda bad at solo commentating. ( just so you know I have Sony Vegas pro 12 for editing and Hauppauge HD PVR Gaming edition 2 for console capture)
Lol you have some better stuff than I. Also I have tried the recording through the console, (talking about the voice) and the problem with that is everytime the person talks, teh game audio stops, and instantly starts again when they stop talking. The around this I have found is to just have something plugged into the xbox controller, an old crap mic and my recording mic recording my voice and the other person does the same and just sends me the audio file through skype or sendspace or something.

Anyway besides that what kind of game are you thinking, I like about any sort of game. Hell it could even be a flash game for all I care.

I play both but I have been getting into PC gaming a lot more because I built a new rig a week ago.

I am pretty down for almost anything you want to do, as long as it's PC and we both have it. Maybe some Chivalry or something like that? Or some Minecraft custom maps/challenges, that would be pretty cool. I just need another good gaming buddy and someone who actually does Youtube, and you seem like just the guy. Just PM me or hit me up here if you still want to do this and ill shoot you my Skype.

Back