VOV Merch Shop?!?!? Help Pwease <3

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think they only support cafe press but their shirts are $30 each, I might just link to districtlines, they seem more fairly priced :D

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think they only support cafe press but their shirts are $30 each, I might just link to districtlines, they seem more fairly priced :D
yea it said the minimum for the shirt is like...17.99 ...that's not bad...30 bucks for a shirt tho? who the hell..is gonna buy that?

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Did you have to get them to approve you? On this page: https://www.districtlines.com/youtube_options

It seems you need to choose between them, which did you go for? It looks like you have a store so I am thinking the second one but I dont want to wait for approval etc :D

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Did you have to get them to approve you? On this page: https://www.districtlines.com/youtube_options

It seems you need to choose between them, which did you go for? It looks like you have a store so I am thinking the second one but I dont want to wait for approval etc :D
I clicked the first one..but once i signed up using my youtube account by granting them access I guess it automatically signed me up for the pro account also...so it said my application is pending. :p but with the premium one you can make a store and stock it with stuff as well.. :)

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am getting on it now :D I just need to adjust the logo as it has an outer glow on it lol