VOV Merch Shop?!?!? Help Pwease <3

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
VoiceofVanessa now has a T-Shirt Shop (Merch). I have 2 shirts already in the store but I know I can make shirts that are better . The ones in the store are two quotes or things I usually say in my vlogs or just in general. What other types of things would you like to see on some V.O.V Shirts? or what would be a good idea to put on my shirts? Let me know ^_^ I was thinking of making more drawings and putting them on t-shirts as well...like take funny quotes from the vlogs and make drawings that make it funny as well...Help me out ^_^

You guys shoud start a little Merch Shop for your Youtube channel. :) I think that would be cool right?

Reactions: Michael and Stef

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Those are really nice. I like them because they could be worn as actual shirts and not just like fan merch. I'm not sure what other quotes I would use, your anime drawings would be cute.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would have expected to see your new drawings on them, maybe do different poses with the character that you do yourself with a quote next to them, maybe add one blowing bubbles to the like a boss one. Theyre good!

Reactions: NTWGRay

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Those are really nice. I like them because they could be worn as actual shirts and not just like fan merch. I'm not sure what other quotes I would use, your anime drawings would be cute.
Thanks for responding! I always thought that making T-shirts with youtubers usernames all over it was sorrta tacky..I don't want my viewers to feel like a walking advertisement so i just added the tiny little v.o.v so people know it's from me and they can wear it outside without my username being plastered all over it ya know? I would make a couple of designs with my name..maybe 1-3...but that's it... that is only if someone really wants to support and promote me haha<3

I'm not sure of what quotes i can use yet either...I'm gonna maybe spruce up the shirts a bit in time...and yea the anime drawings would be really good..just gonna take some time :p
--- merged: Jun 29, 2012 at 10:38 PM ---
I would have expected to see your new drawings on them, maybe do different poses with the character that you do yourself with a quote next to them, maybe add one blowing bubbles to the like a boss one. Theyre good!
Yea im planning to put my new drawings but I need to make a few designs and text that would fit them. :) The two I have in the shop is just shirts with some nice text that people can wear casually and show their support as well. :3 I'm gonna make more soon I just need to draw some more pictures and edit em with photoshop....this is exciting and stressful all at once..lol hurray. >w<

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am tempted to do some YTtalk and YTtalkTV ones lol I just cant see anyone wanting to wear one lol

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I already am looking into doing some :D Can you use districtlines through your channel shop?
You can sign up to district lines with your youtube account...
but you can't put it on the actual store tab which is freaking weird..lol