VOUStudios?

Jorpheus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys just wondering about whether i should join a network or not. I have been making videos for the past two weeks and have 30 subs, i know some may think its foolish to join one now but i really want to get my content out further and everything. I dont care about the money, i just want a good network to join where my content could go further. VOUStudios seem fair but i am open to opinions, so if anyone has advice, it would be much appreciated

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
VouStudios = ScaleLab, they have approx. 75K channels in the network.

Being realistic, with 30 subscribers, you are not going to get any individual attention in terms of them helping you grow your channel.
So if that's what you're joining for, I'd say not a good idea.

Reactions: Clam-

Jorpheus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
VouStudios = ScaleLab, they have approx. 75K channels in the network.

Being realistic, with 30 subscribers, you are not going to get any individual attention in terms of them helping you grow your channel.
So if that's what you're joining for, I'd say not a good idea.
I guess so, I'll keep searching!

midzan21

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So here is my expirience with VOUStudios (now in full with ScaleLabs): after trying to get into CMS (aka Dashboard) for some time with my then backup Channel I got access to it. It was all good and clear so that is one big positive thing (they responded in 72 hours, support mail was sent trough weekends). Also their Dashboard is good (OK, maybe it is a little bit confusing for me but it is minor thing), payment is in time (got first payment before few days ago for one channel which is connected to mine PayPal but channel is from friend of mine) and overall they are fine. For now on almost all of mine Channels are with Freedom! and I think to migrate some of channels to VouStudios in next 2-3 months.
Also friends channel have 15 subs and over 3k views in last 2 years (in December got some growth so I got him idea to try with VOUStudios)

lossehelin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Voustudios has become scalelab gaming but still retains the brand. The team behind them is really good and the man power just increased after scalelab took over. I deal with the scalelab team almost everyday and they are all friendly and respond fairly quick, apart from weekends where things are slightly delayed, but in my view, that is understandable.

Now, you want your content to go further by means of promotion on their social networks and channel? i believe getting your video link tweeted by them is fairly easy, in terms of community i do not know if they have one, but all scalelab networks can use the main community.