VOTM Winner March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone, we now have the poll results in and we have a had a tie this month, I have used an online generator to randomly pick a winner out to make this fair -

Werewilf has won with his Michael Bay Makes More Changes To Ninja Turtles video!

Here is the virtual picker I have used too: http://textmechanic.com/Random-Line-Picker.html

Here is the winning video:

Your promotion will be up in just a moment for you.

To all those who entered thank you for entering and make sure to enter in April's VOTM, entries being taken on the 15th of April.

Congrats again!

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Who was he tied with??????

And congratz my dude! :D

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Congratulations indeed! (I voted for him muhahahaha)

Jonathan

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Now april is upon us! Everyone that is a member on YTtalk and takes it "seriously" is improving so much, the videos will be so good... it´s going to be even harder to pick the "winner" for April... But I look forward to it haha

What are the rules for entries? I can´t seem to find the original thread... or I am just not seeing it lol

I find that the entries need to be "fresh" as in less than a month old to make it really fit into the whole "This months winner is"...

Jonathan

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This should help you:

http://yttalk.com/threads/video-of-the-month-information-guidelines.485/

I am considering limiting it to ten videos each month, so there will be the entry round, all entries are put into the "hat", that generator I linked to at the end, ten being picked and entered and then everyone can vote, I believe we will see a lot more votes that way because only a certain amount go through. Plus thirty or more videos on one page is becoming likely to crash peoples browsers lol

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Limiting entries is hard though! So many good videos would get cut out of the pool and that is not good at all...

I would think limiting entries to something of the "original content" nature or exclude some type of thing including Vlogs. I for one would never enter my Vlogs into such a competition since Vlogs are usually not very original...

Thoughts?

Jonathan

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would want to do finals and things like that but it would make it harder to get through each month, like a few voting rounds until theres only two left and a final voting is done. If we were to disallow vlogs that could work but based on last months not many would be removed I think. This is something I will have to have a good think about first before going ahead with any changes, it is open to suggestions to better the system.

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
hahaha, i had no idea i won. I noticed i was getting so many more views on that video and had no clue why hahaha

Reactions: Th3StuffShow
Status
Not open for further replies.