VOTM Voting Round 2 Get Them Votes In!

Which video do you vote for?

• Assimilation

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Montage of PROGENY presented by EGz Clan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nerf Gun Battle

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • The Adventures of Prince Achmed (Pixies Animation Vlog!)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Christian I Can't Hear You! Your A Douchebag! - NTWG #11

• BATDOG!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Mortal Kombat & Tekken Parody - With Commentary!

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Rap Money

• Morning Routine -ZebrACloaK Sketch!

• YT3D Stereoscopic 3D Video "Spring has Sprung"

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone! It is now the final round of voting, 9 made it through based on the votes and one made it through to make it ten by randomly being selected by a generator (a virtual hat).

Here are the entries that made it through so get voting on your favourite! Better luck next time to all those who didnt go through, as always we have had some awesome entries so make sure to try in May too.

Assimilation

Montage of PROGENY presented by EGz Clan

Nerf Gun Battle

The Adventures of Prince Achmed (Pixies Animation Vlog!)

Christian I Can't Hear You! Your A Douchebag! - NTWG #11

BATDOG!

Mortal Kombat & Tekken Parody - With Commentary!

Rap Money

Morning Routine -ZebrACloaK Sketch!

YT3D Stereoscopic 3D Video "Spring has Sprung"

Reactions: urbanlamb

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
this months contest makes more sense thankfully haha.

TimBarnumComedy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My vote has been cast. Good luck all! Gonna get into this next month, I do believe. Can you submit a video if it's been on YouTube for awhile?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My vote has been cast. Good luck all! Gonna get into this next month, I do believe. Can you submit a video if it's been on YouTube for awhile?
They have be as recent as possible really, anything over a few months would be considered too old.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
the rules are around if i remember it was something like 90 days old maximum video and of course no voting for yourself. If anything it helps get a few extra views in even if you dont win ;)

Reactions: Michael

TimBarnumComedy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
the rules are around if i remember it was something like 90 days old maximum video and of course no voting for yourself. If anything it helps get a few extra views in even if you dont win ;)
Read my mind sir! I wasn't planning on using an old video, especially since most of mine are kind of dated. I was just curious. But yeah the views are what I'd like the most. And winning. I like winning.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Read my mind sir! I wasn't planning on using an old video, especially since most of mine are kind of dated. I was just curious. But yeah the views are what I'd like the most. And winning. I like winning.
lol winning is an added bonus but we are talking about a competition based on a very subjective set of voters . That being said this months 2nd round is actually looking pretty decent and I am glad to see a few videos that are really good . :D

TimBarnumComedy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
lol winning is an added bonus but we are talking about a competition based on a very subjective set of voters . That being said this months 2nd round is actually looking pretty decent and I am glad to see a few videos that are really good . :D
As a YouTuber with a comedy channel, I'm glad to see some funny ones are still going strong.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
voted! same video both times haha good luck to all the entrys! im happy my vid made it to the second round! Thank you for whoever voted for it!!

Reactions: Stef
Status
Not open for further replies.